3.31.2007

Student comments on the five three challenge.

Frances said...
I am doing the amazing, stress relieving 5-3 Challenge. Thanx so much for the deep talk last week about the cruxifiction and having a personal relationship with God. The 5-3 Challenge seems to take more than 10 minutes for me. More like 20 or even a 1/2 hour! It just depends on how much time God wants to spend with me that day which is gr8! Thanks again!


james said...
this 53 thing is awsome its really a good way to read the bible every day!!!!!!!!
&
hey branden nice job on the 53 thing,this week i had a fight with my mom after the fight i did my 53 thing and it really helped me to calm down!!!!!! your doing a great job the 53 thing is awsome!!!


Abbie said...
WOW!! That really helps me look at my life and realize how much i ignore god like you said at godsquad you wouldent tell your best friend or wife that you dont have time for them but we tell god that all the time
Thanks,


Karis said...
I am really liking th 53 challenge Brandon! It is helping me work through the day with out as much stress!

No comments: