3.25.2007

Appearances

If you are honest in small things,
You'll be honest in big things;
If you 're a crook in small things,
you'll be a crook in big things,
If you 're not honest in small jobs,
who will put you in charge of the store?
No worker can serve two bosses;
He'll either hate the first and love the second
Or adore the first and despise the second.
You can't serve both God and the Bank.

Do you serve two bosses? I find it very difficult to not do this. Especially in the small things of my life. I often times find the boss of TV ruling my life. I find I place a certain TV show above anything else. For me it is the TV show "24" , Nothing interfers with that. Do I do the same with my walk with Christ? If I am honest in the small things and big things I would say NO. I want to to serve Christ first...I need to reset my priorities, but I can't do it on my own.

Are your bosses the TV, or IMing, or the latest fashions, or friends or anything else?

No comments: