3.07.2007

Five3Challenge Week 2

So this week we are continuing the five three Challenge, focusing on reading 1 chapter of luke 6 - 10 5 times this week.

Remember it is 5 minutes reading... 5 minutes talking to God... five times a week.

I know you can do it, even though you are busy.


Luke 6:19 "... and the people all tried to touch him because power was coming from him and healing them all."

Isn't it incredible to imagine Jesus. People rushed in on him, because his power practically leaked out. Just like the woman who was healed from 12 years of bleeding, everyone who was sick was trying to touch jesus to get the same healing...

What is striking to me, is that today rather than mobbing Jesus to find healing, I think we are bored with him... we do not come to church or our devotions with any expectation that God is going to show up... that he is going to change us...

... the bible is clear that his life will change ours...

Come to God in real faith today... expect that he desires to speak to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks, I never knew I could learn so much by just reading a little bit of the bible. I'll try to keep it up!