3.20.2008

The Throne: Praise and Thanks Highlights!

One of our stations on tuesday was the Throne. At this station we reflected on God's awesome power and control of the universe. Here is what some of our students had to say:

Thank you for your endless mercy. You are amazing and I’ve been to distracted to realize that.

Awesome God full off wonders, I worship you today and thank you for letting me be here tonight thank you for being my stronghold and refuge

Dear God, Thanks for being there for me when I need you the most and helping me get through times when I feel like there isn’t any one left that cares about me, you remind me that I’m never alone and that you love me an dthat my parents do. Thank you for that & just calming me when I feel the lowest you help me up. Just like in All in All, you fill my cup and worthy is your name. You are truly amazing I see it every day and you help remind me of whats really important, Thanks alot.

Jesus I cant thank you enough for all you have done for me. Dying on the cross was so amazing for you to do for me, I don’t know very many people who would die for everyone in the world! I love you so much and I want to show my love, I want to become closer to you. I love you SO much, and I can’t wait until I can go to heaven and throw my arms around you. I really want to become closer to you, and I hope that will happen. I want to thank you for Brandon, because without him I would not be writing this, I’ve learned and grown spirtally because of him. I bless him, thanks for my life and for everything you do. Thanks!

Thank you so much For Loving me.

Lord, Thank you for a wonderful family that will bring me to Nexus every week. They have helped me to become a spiritual 12-year-old that loves God (you). I hope to be a pastor in the upcoming years. Your Daughter,

Dear God, Thank you for all you have done for me in the past four weeks. I never thought I could read the bible everyday! I feel like a missionary lately, I’ve been teaching my musslum friend about you and I been taking by Chinese friend to church. I never relized I’d been such a brat, until I read Colosians, that chanched my life.

Dear God, I love these worship nights. They really help me to reflect on my life in a welcoming environment. I want to thank you for Nexus and Brandon. Thank you that we can come to learn about you, and thanks that we have a great pastor to teach us. You’ve helped me through everything, Lord. I’m now definitely less scared to do certain things than I was before because I know that you’re with me. I just thank you for always being there for me and helping me get through though times.

No comments: