3.20.2008

The Cross: Confession and Struggles

Here are some highlights of what other students wrote as the interacted with the Cross station.

Lord, I feel my relationship with you is slipping away because I never focus on u but on the little gods, and because of my sin. Please help me to focus on u more. Please help our relationship to grow.

I need to confess that I sinned on the computer and that you would forgive me.

help me with my self-image. I really need your help, Lord. Please help me to make good decisions and to like myself more.

Forgive me for expecting SO little from You.

I am struggling in my grades and very much falling behind. I am really struggling with my brother who... needs help.

Dear God, I need guidance, I feel like everythings spinning out of control I’m worried about my dad's surgery, my bros smoking and other things – help

I confess: lying to my parents so much and telling them im not going to do something and then going and doing it.
. Wanting to go farther with guys then I should.
. Started thinking of going bolemic at some points.

Forgive me Lord for not turning to you during my struggles and hardships.

I am struggling with my parents divorce. It has been really tough since they got divorced... I hope you can help me get through this.

Lord, help me to keep serving you. I want to make the right decisions. Satan has no power over me.

No comments: