3.20.2008

Prayer Station: requests for you and others...


Here are some things people asked for prayer for... I have modified them slightly to protect the people who posted them... but feel free to pray for them, because God knows who your prayers are for!

For my mom who inspite of having serious back and neck pain every day, Keeps on being an incredible mom and person.

I pray for my cousins who are in the war. I pray that you would keep them safe.

To help my relative get off the drugs. It is the second time she’s been addicted, after getting out of Rehab. God please help! I love you.

(that) my mom’s cancer won’t come back.

I want to fully give my life to you. I want You to control my life. Please, Father, take control.

Lord, a friend of mine is in trouble. She isn’t married and is pregnant. I pray that she feels you grace in this time of trouble.

Please pray for my friends sister who is 17 and is pregnant. She Is due in 1 month.

My best friend’s parents are getting a divorce. Its really hard on my friend and her brothers. Please help them to get through it ok.

I want to pray for my mom. She doesn’t believe in God, won’t come to church and needs to feel God’s presence and love in her life.

I want to pray for a girl at my school. Everyone is so mean to her and I admit I am sometimes too. I hope she keeps her faith strong.

I pray for the people in other countries risking their lives to share the gospel.

Please help my fiends to realize that being bolemic is so bad for them and that I would fight the temptation also.

I want to pray for my friends that they will come to church. They think Church is dumb and I just wish they would believe in you.

Please help my father to find the Right path. Help him to pay his debts off so he can live his life once again.

My aunt has given up on Christ. It makes our whole family sad because we can’t help her.

I pray that I would be able to hold myself back with boys because I want to go further than I should

I pray that I would stop hurting myself & Pray 4 the other people on the wall! Please let it me no go too far w/boys

For my uncle that he would stop drinking and doing drugs

I pray for my friend…and his drinking problem

Pray for me that I will be able to stand firm in my walk with Christ. Pray for my friend, he just accepted Christ today. May he stay firm in his commitment.

2 comments:

Ordinarly Orlando an Ordinary Hero said...

I really the worship night and i pray that everyone that went to the cross and the throne i hope there prayers and request come true andd what they need they get

Anonymous said...

Those prayer requests are really amazing... i'm definitely going to pray for them.