1.04.2008

Next up at Nexus: Paparazzi

Flash bulbs explode as people pursue their obsession with finding the next big thrill... extreme sports... extreme partying... extreme clothing... extreme everything... Our culture has gone wild. The message is clear: DO whatever you have to do... give up whatever you need to give up... go as far as you need to go.... all just to have the next thrill... and whatever your do... don't let your values get in the way of your fun.

... but does it really deliver? Or could it be that after experiencing all the extremes people are still extremely empty?
Life is a treasure. Don't throw it all away to fast.


So I am not sure which of the two images I like better.... do you have any thoughts about them?

Also... the byline: "Modesty is not a sin" is still open for negotiation...

Here are some other ideas:
I See London...
Modest is the Hottest...
I'm bringing Modest Back...
Modest is the new hot
Modesty Redefined.
Redefining modesty
Naked Modesty
Revealing modesty


Any other thoughts?


Plus... How would you define Modest?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second picture, and I think the "Modesty is not a sin" tagline is cool.

Anonymous said...

I like the first one.
It has more light.


Ben.k

Anonymous said...

I like the second picture, and modesty isn't a sin so I think it works.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

the second picture is the best!
the shinyness is SWEET!!
modesty isnt a sin so like lindsay said, it fits and works.

Anonymous said...

I also like thr second one my thoughts are modesty is not a sin but it is so cool

Anonymous said...

hey brandon i really want to thank you because you helped from making a gigantic mistake on wednsday night because like the last girls school its like a real giant thing to have sex and my girlfriend was like pressured to have sex and it was reallt like all of the guys say like your a coward if you dont do this and like "dude c'mon do this if you dont your a total lame so we had planned to have sex after school that wedsnday so after school that wedsnday i told her like the whole little you said and she was like yeah your tottaly right and i dont blame her for wanting to have sex because the girls was like pressuring to do it so after we talked it out we dicided not to do that just because what you said so to make a long story short me and my girlfriend want to thank you "thank you brandon"

Brandon J. Brown said...

Hey thanks for being so honest, and for helping your girlfriend to see how valuable she is!

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hey its me orlando and i got a new montage its under snorodeo but i have a better one coming out under snorodeo its just better

Anonymous said...

this new series is great. it has helped me tremendously with my faith and conscience. keep up the good work!