7.04.2008

Invasion Summer CAMP WAS AWESOME!!!


Hey friends,

sorry for the blogging drought... I just have been all over for the last few weeks and unable to write much... When I get back from Mexico on the 12th, I intend to make it up to you... I am thinking about doing a post a day for the rest of the summer at that point... but we will see...


About Invasion... it was awesome... I am hoping to post all the pictures and videos tomorrow before I go to mexico, but it depends on how much time I have between that and packing.

Hope you are having a great summer...

PS... summer nexus has been awesome this summer... we are experiencing record summer attendance, and students have been having a great time! Hope you can make it out tuesday, July 8th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey brandon!

Can I buy one of those t-shirts from the lounge?

Brandon J. Brown said...

sure... we have some overstock... and they should be in the lounge soon.

Anonymous said...

Invsion summer camp was awesome!I learned alot!(and loved yurtle the turtle in the process!)


Ben.K