7.16.2008

Home again

we landed in Milwaukee on sat evenng around 5. The trip and flight was uneventful, and it was good to be home.

This was a great trip in so many ways. That said it had several unexpected costs:

-I chipped my nikon camera lense
-my laptop stopped working on the way home
-my video camera needs profesionally cleaned.
-can you say international roaming?
-I broke my sun glasses
-my digestive track may never recover from it's current state.


But all in all it was an awesome trip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey brandon! mexico was so amazing this year!!! i loved your talks and talking about it afterwards in our small groups got pretty deep. i got the flu on sunday and im still a little sick. it stinks but...you know. i hope you and emily are doing well! see you soon :] -Ava

Anonymous said...

Brandon, thanks so much for all of the wonderful updates and pictures. But, most of all, thank you for leading and teaching and ministering to our kids. The personal (mental, sweat, and heart) investments you have made have such eternal impact on them - so much more than we'll ever know on this side of heaven. I can't begin to thank you enough for all you've done to pour yourself into them. The same goes to all of those wonderful adults and leaders that accompanied you. Thanks so much and may God continue to inspire, strengthen, and bless you and your lovely bride. Judy Ball