8.05.2008

Brandon's Crazy August...

Ok... so what is keeping me from blogging regularly right now is my life....

I was working non-stop on projects, camps and trips until July 12th when I returned from mexico...

During that period of time, I bought a new house and sold my current one...

This buying and selling process has been greatly complicated because someone managed to open a Qwest account in Minnesota in my name. My mysterious doppelgänger has run up almost a $900 bill... which of course happened to turn up on my otherwise perfect credit score in the only 3 month period in the last, or next 10 years that it actually matters...

I have been on hold with multiple companies, collection agencies, and credit reporting companies enough that I now have all of their Musak, menu option, and infomercials memorized... it is the stuff of nightmares...

But... it seems like the house buying and selling is going to happen... We move into our new palace in Waukesha next saturday...

I have lots to write about from things I learned and have thought about this summer... hopefully I will be up and running again soon...

No comments: