2.11.2008

One more reason to come to one of the services this weekend!

Hey if you happen to be in Milwaukee and have your saturday night or sunday morning open this sunday, I am speaking in Elmbrook's weekend services. Dick Robinson and I will be presenting on Psalm 145 in an intergenerational team teaching opportunity that explores how faith is passed from Generation to Generation.

I could use your prayers as we prepare,

and your support through your presence in a service if you can make it.


The whole weekend is a build up to Elmbrook's Annual meeting which just so happens to be taking place on our 50th anniversary as a church!

There is going to be some very special things in the Annual Meeting that relate to you as a middle school student. YOU REALLY SHOULD PLAN ON COMING, it would mean a lot to me, and to the whole church body.

Plus, I will be there so you can sit with me if you want!

Wednesday, Feb 20th, from 7 - 8:30. Click here for more details!

No comments: