5.07.2008

Letter from God...



To My Child,

Words alone could never express how much I love you.
You may not know this, but I know everything about you.
I even know the number of hairs on your head.
You are not a mistake; every day of your life is written in my book
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live

I know what it is like to be human, and to struggle.
I even know what it is like to be misunderstood and made fun of
I have even experienced life as a teenager
You are not alone, I too have experienced pain and loneliness.

Some people have gotten the wrong idea about me
I am not judgmental and angry, but am full of love and compassion
I love you so much, not because of anything you do,
But simply because you are my child and I am your Father
I desire to show my love for you each day,

I hope that my love will set you free from insecurity and doubt.
Whenever you face problems, I am there to comfort you
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes
And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth

I am not counting up your sins, waiting to judge you
Nothing can separate you from my love
I am your Father, and I love you, like I love my son, Jesus
I showed how much I love you through Jesus
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you
No one will ever love you as deeply as I do.
I hope that some day you will love me too.

Love,
Your Dad, Almighty God

No comments: