8.05.2007

Meet Kristina Rigden, our newest staff member

Hello! I am so excited to join the Mosaic ministry! Just a little intro...I have volunteered for 12 years in Middle School ministry and have grown to love their zest for life and curiosity about Christ. Currently, I am pursuing my master’s degree in Biblical Studies thru Trinity’s extension courses at Elmbrook. I come from 9 years of working in banking and God has definitely blessed my transition to this ministry. I look forward to what this year will bring. If you would like to meet me just to have a cup of coffee sometime please don’t hesitate to call. I would love the opportunity!

Some things I love to do are:
Travel : Places I've been Africa, Paris, Australia, Mexico, Dominican
Republic, Jamaica.
Next on my list are: Kenya, Italy, Israel, Greece
I love photography, being spontaneous, spending time with friends, anything
outdoors. I will pretty much try anything once...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Kristina!

M